Cheating is a hot topic and both men and women are curious to know about cheating. It is obvious that men cheat a lot. What about women? They also cheat, right? But it is believed that men cheat much more than women. Men cheat their women no matter they are in a marriage or a relationship. Is cheating in the nature of men? Please read more..........
What is cheating: We refer to physical cheating here, having sex outside a relationship/marriage is cheating. Should cheating be only associated with physical cheating? Is it okay if you do cheating mentally? If you take this into account, I think there is no man and no woman on this lovey planet Earth who doesn't cheat.
Why do men cheat?: Some say that it is in the genes of men (DNA stuff). God/Nature created men so as to spread their seeds to produce and nurture humanity. May be man is by nature not monogamous. Now it's time to discuss about this with practical examples.
Reasons for men to cheat on:
1.Let us assume a man gets enough love from his spouse but not enough sex, then he may cheat.
2. A man gets enough sex but not enough love and care, again, he will cheat.
3. A man does not get enough love and enough sex, so he cheats.
4. A man gets both sex and love in abundance and yet he cheats because he wants to enjoy sex with different persons, they want to experience sex with different bodies. Casual sex is double okay for them. LOL.
5. Physical factor: A man may cheat due to the hormonal imbalance-Testosterone stuff. If a man has more Testosterone influence than average, he may have excess sex feelings and may not be able to be content with one woman for his excess body hunger.
6. A very attractive, irresistible female shows interest in them.
Why do women cheat?: Both men and women are polygamous animals. But women want to be loyal to their men. They have the self-control and hence can remain faithful to their men even if they are also attracted to other men. They have to remain faithful and give birth to the children of their partners. Then only the men will be sure, they are their children and that is important for a happy family set up. But women also cheat due to the following reasons.
1. When they don't get enough sex, enough love and attention, they cheat.
2. When they get enough sex but not enough love and attention, they cheat.
3. When they get enough love but not enough sex- only some women cheat in this category. Most women manage to remain loyal, though.
4. Due to hormonal imbalance. She may have excess sex feelings that may lead to cheating.
5. A very attractive, irresistible male shows interest in them.
General analysis: In general both and men are monogamous by nature. Cheating seems to be human nature. But both try to be moral to have a happy, peaceful and happy married life/relationship. But men seem to cheat more than women. Women usually don't prefer casual sex, but men can have it. Men don't have a strong desire to remain faithful in a relationship. There is a saying, "99% of men cheat on their women, 1% is yet to get the opportunity". Men cheat more than women.
Self control is the key: On that day one of my friends asked me whether I had ever cheated. I said, "Well, Honestly I don't cheat at all. I have never cheated any of my girl friends. Even though I had many girl friends, the very thought of cheating never occurred to me. Whenever I was unhappy I just broke up and moved to the new one but never cheated on a partner when in a relationship. I had over 10 girl friends so far and I'm proud to say I could remain faithful to all of them until all the relationships broke up".
Summary: Men seem to cheat a lot. Women also cheat a lot these days. It will be nice if both the partners could remain loyal to each other. Self control alone can help us to avoid cheating. Thanks for reading.
I make money on Experts Column. If you want to write and earn, join Experts Column HERE.
You might also be interested in:
Men And Women Really Equal?
True Love And Real Love stories
True Love Means No ego
Copyright © 2013 - vijayanths.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com