Love makes the world beautiful and gives meaning to human life. Every man and woman longs to be loved. A relationship always starts off so well but after a period of time, it fails miserably. They may be still living together for some reason or other but it is not a successful relationship altogether. Why do relationships fail? What are the main reasons for relationships to fail? Please read more....
1.Choosing the wrong partner: You should never choose your partner in a hurry. Love at first sight may prove good only for a very few people. Love at first sight most often proves to be lust and not love. Therefore, you have to choose the right partner without haste. Before choosing your right partner, you need to know what exactly you want in your partner? What are your goals? Your interests? How you want to live and enjoy life? What are his/her goals and interests? Do you know what does your partner want from you? You should know their goals, interests, ambitions etc. Long story short, you should check whether you are compatible with your potential partner or not.
2. Entering into a relationship with a wrong attitude: These days most couples enter into a relationship expecting it to last for a few years and not for the lifetime. They don't seem to have the 'strong desire' to make the relationship to last for ever. Have you ever thought why in India, most relationships are successful and last lifelong? They enter into a marriage with a strong belief that it is a permanent bond between the man and woman. They never ever think of getting separated, whatever difficulties they may face in their married life. So, therefore the lack of the strong desire to make the relationship last for lifetime is one of the biggest reasons for a relationship to fail. To put it in a simpler way, enter into a relationships with the right attitude that it's a permanent affair whatsoever.
3. Fail to keep the attraction levels high: During the initial period of a relationship both the man and the woman take great efforts to attract each other. But when they start living together, they take their partners for granted. May be, they think, they have already won the race and there is nothing more to achieve. But the fact of the matter is, you should remain attractive to your partner till the end. So even when you are living together, keep the attraction levels high always.
4. Lack of trust: Trust plays a big role in a relationship. If you are always suspicious about your partner, the relationship will become weaker and weaker over time and break up one day.
5. Disrespect: You should respect your partner and their feelings. If you disrespect your partner verbally or physically, it would definitely affect the relationship. In particular, physical abuse will be a big reason for a break up.
6. Lack of adjustment or flexibility: No one is perfect in this world. You should learn to accept the flaws of your partner. If you can't tolerate your partner's bad habits (small of course) manners and their way of living, you may not be able to save the relationship.
7. Lack of communication: Communication is very important in a relationship. Both do it well at first and later on men seem to lack in this area, I mean communication with their women.
8. Fail to spend quality time: If you fail to spend quality time with your partner, it may also affect the relationship.
9. Infidelity: Men seem to cheat more than women, for having sex with new partner(s) and to have fun, while women do it when they are not paid enough attention by their partners.
10. Children factor: Children seem to be a bridge between the mom and dad. Most Indian couples don't opt for divorce for the sake of their children. That said, if a man and a woman are living together with their children and the children from their ex partners, these children may even become the cause for a separation.
11. Lack of appreciation: Most people forget/ignore to appreciate their partners. Man is a social animal who longs for appreciation and recognition. Simple words of appreciation can do wonders for your relationship (I hope you will appreciate this article and post a good comment, lol)
12. Financial factor: In some relationships , financial problems play a big role and may become the main reasons for the failure of the relationship.
13. Too high expectations: It is better to keep your expectations levels as low as possible. If you expect too much from your partner, you will most probably end up with big disappointments. Less expectations can strengthen a relationship certainly.
14. Lack of sex drive: If one of the partners is not having enough sex drive it may affect the relationship. A healthy, fulfilling and satisfying sex is very important in a relationship.
15. Unwilling to forgive: To err is human. If you can't forgive the mistakes of your partner, the relationship will definitely suffer.
Summary: It is easy to enter into a relationship. It's easier to break up the relationship. But, how to have a long lasting relationship? You should work hard unconditionally to make your partner happy always. Relationship is to give and not to ask. Don't worry, you will get all you want automatically if you love your partner unconditionally. I know it is easier to say, than to practice, lol. Thanks for reading.
I make money on Experts Column. If you want to write and earn, join Experts Column HERE. It's free.
You might also be interested in:
Types Of Women Men Want To Marry
True Love And True Love Stories
Are You My Valentine?
Copyright © 2013 - vijayanths.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com